What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files saved in your browser or your web application to remember you, your behaviour and your settings etc. when you return to the website. Cookies can also be used to target marketing, including offers and news based on your interests on the website. To learn more about cookies and how they work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can read about the different types of cookies below.
- Necessary (technical) cookies: Cookies which are necessary to ensure the functionality and security of the website. These cookies allow you to view requested content and use all functionalities on the website.
- Statistical cookies: Cookies which are used for optimization of the design, usability, and efficiency of the website. The data collected via these cookies may be used for analytical purposes such as to identify which content is most popular on the website etc. Statistical cookies can also be used to collect visitor statistics via simple count of the number of visits to the website, number of clicks on certain content etc.
- Marketing cookies: Cookies which are used to target and personalize ads and offers to you, based on your preferences, interests, habits and activities online. Marketing cookies will collect information by registering your behaviour online. Marketing cookies are also often referred to as "tracking cookies".
- Third party cookies: In addition to the cookies we place on our website, we use a number of third-party cookies to collect data. Third-party cookies can be different types of cookies which are placed on our website and transferred to those third parties.
Processing of personal data
How to change cookie settings
- How to remove cookies from Internet Explorer
- How to remove cookies from Mac OS
- How to remove cookies from Google Chrome
- How to remove cookies from Microsoft Edge
- How to remove cookies from Mozilla Firefox
- How to remove cookies from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch